The spectrum of music is changing gradually, especially with the advent of technology, and electronic drum set is a perfect testimony to it. It is a substitute for the traditional acoustic drums and is more compact. You can not only regulate the volume of the drums but also explore with a vast plethora of tones and tunes. They even have training features that are in-built and can help you in improving and honing your skills even more. Since the sound coming out of it can be regulated and is not so loud. You do not have to worry about disturbing others while using it. The facility of using headphones is also available. Thus, if you are a beginner in drumming, you should consider about given point and also check website.
What are the few things that you should consider when you are buying an electronic drum set as a beginner?
The first thing that you should be looking at is the number of accessory items that are being provided along with the drum pads. A few of the additional components include-
- Drum sticks- they vary mostly in weights. The most popular one is called 5A.
- Drum thrones- it is the stool on which a drummer sits while playing.
- Sometimes, the drum sets do not have any sound on their own at all. You have to connect it to the headphone or an amplifier for the music. The range of the amps can be regulated accordingly.
- MIDI controller that can help to record whatever is being played on the drums to the computer directly.
- Drum pads that are divided into multiple zones and hitting at various portions lead to a different type of trigger sounds.
- A cymbal of choking kind, that is, it stops immediately on holding it. It is similar to the acoustic variety.
Few of the best electronic drum sets for beginners are
- Alesis Nitro Mesh: the number of pieces it sports is eight, and it also comes with a mesh pad which is otherwise seen in higher-end models. They sound very close to acoustics and is priced reasonably as well. The cymbals and pedals are a part of the package as well. It has received a lot of positive reviews from people who are using it, proving it to be completely worth the money.
- Alesis Surge Mesh Kit: if you are looking for a drum kit that can produce a large number of musical sounds, this is the perfect choice for you. It consists of 5 pads and three cymbals of different intensity.
- Roland TD-1k: when you do not have much space for your drum set and is looking for something stylish and compact, this is the right model for you. Additional functions like a coach and a metronome help in better playing
When buying an electronic drum set for a beginner, a few things to be considered are the price, the reviews, and ratings. It has got from people who have used it, also by taking a demo test before finalizing the purchase of the product.